100g cooked quinoa
1/4 butternut squash, peeled and chopped into cubes
30g curly kale, roughly chopped and stems removed
3 radishes, sliced
1/4 green bell pepper, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 200. Place butternut squash cubes on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, mixed herbs, salt and pepper. Put into the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. A few minutes before the butternut is done, add some pine nuts.
2. In a heated pan, melt some coconut oil. Add curly kale and sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Heat up some water in a pot. When it’s boiling, add the egg and cook for 5 minutes. Take out of the boiling water, run under cold water then peel.
4. In a bowl, place the cooked quinoa. Place radish, green pepper, roasted squash and pine nuts, kale and soft-boiled egg. Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
5. Mix ingredients together and enjoy!